Your Personal Strength, Conditioning and Speed coach in Central ScotlandTo perform effectively in any activity, we need to be strong
Whether you are:
- Running your first marathon
- Looking to break into the first team of your club
- To achieve your own PB
- Amateur or professional
Regardless of age, being strong is the key factor in reaching those goals.
At Perform Strong we are your personal coach to focus on sports specific, functional training that is athlete centred, based on established techniques to enhance your performance through strength and conditioning.
The strength and conditioning coach at Perform Strong UK comes highly qualified and experienced.
- BSc in Sports Science
- MSc in Sports Studies
- Over 10 years coaching experience in football and athletics
- Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach affiliated under the United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Qualified Athletics Coach under United Kingdom Athletics
Strength and conditioning support is now commonplace at the highest levels of sport across every sporting discipline from shooting to sprinters. Strength and Conditioning is a key piece of the jigsaw when building the physical and mental competencies of an athlete.
However, these services are usually only catered for at the highest level. It is our aim at Perform Strong UK to bridge this gap, to provide a potential stepping stone onto the performance path for anyone that feels they are missing this part of their training jigsaw.
BSc (hons), MSc, ASCC
Ian has over 10 years coaching experience at youth and amateur level and more recently working with a number of youth performers competing at national level.
Having spent many years as a youth football coach he moved onto athletics coaching and more specifically sprint coaching where he has been working with sprinters for the last 5 years. Many of whom have competed at national level and some within home nation competitions such as the youth Celtic games.
While coaching at this level for some time, he saw many potential athletes come and go, who could have competed at the top level had they been given the right opportunities. He therefore developed Perform Strong UK to try and capture some of these talented individuals and give them the training support they require to achieve their potential.
Perform Strong UK will provide quality coaching in Strength and Conditioning, speed, agility and movement efficiency and sprinting for athletes from any sport.
We offer a reasonably priced product to fit into the requirements of the athlete, whether you need additional strength, technical running or speed and agility training to raise your level of performance.
- One to one coaching and support (gym and field based)
£25 per hour
- Group coaching and support (gym based and field based)
Starting from £40 per hour
- Camps can be negotiated over weekends
- Coaching sessions will be specialised for the required outcome depending on the sport or event.
- Time will be spent with the athlete, coach or group to determine what the outcomes are which will be recorded and assessed appropriately.
- The sessions will be focussed around developing strength, power, and speed for performance, whatever level the athletes are.